www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lets see what u guys ave got

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lets see what u guys ave got
    Posted: 31 May 2005 at 2:42pm

just wanna see what cars u guys ave got, post pics so every1 can see ure wheels

note. the maxpower spoiler is awesome

crazy geezer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 2:46pm

i have a ford GT body shell, but im gona upgrade to a proto do it chrome and the stick sum nice grafix on the side of it

ckirwan514 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckirwan514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 2:50pm
took pict this weekend and up loaded them to the computer but have not figured out how to post them to the fourm yet any hints would be gladley accepted.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 2:52pm

go onto www.photobucket.com and erm sign up fro free and the upload the pics uve taken and then u just post em

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 3:11pm
nice spolier lol replace the max flower sticker with "ford racing" also i wanna see proof of your0-80mph in 2 seconds because at the moment i dont believe you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 3:14pm

wel i dont know exactly - to top speed but from memory just thinkin about it it was pretty quick

lee_c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 3:19pm

Here's mine..............

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 3:22pm

nice man nice

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 3:48pm
oi bellend called nick first of all crazy geezer sed 0-80 in around 4 secs which is about right depending on how the engine is going to perform. ive seen an R12 CLOCKED at 80!!! plus he told me what ya been saying to him!! anotha thing, if my CEN CT4 could get to top speed in around 5 secs, i think his R12 could smash mine and it already has anyway, we race together.
99prokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99prokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 4:00pm
lee_ c.......nice c/f sticker on your fusion.
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 9:55am
i saw that, looks sick
matt1049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt1049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 4:11pm

Originally posted by pani pani wrote:

oi bellend called nick first of all crazy geezer sed 0-80 in around 4 secs which is about right depending on how the engine is going to perform. ive seen an R12 CLOCKED at 80!!!.

any R12 that is able to hit 80 will not be able to do it in 4 secs, it would take four to hit around 55-60mph possibly but after that, speeds are jokingly hard to hit with rc cars and a gearing change that would be enough to get it to 80 would slow down the acceleration considerably

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 12:00am
well il try to get sum videos of it and show all of u, but il wont be back in action for a wile as im out of fuel and my lhs is on holiday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckirwan514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 1:09pm
here are my pics

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 1:19pm
wtf, how did u get it so wide, its like a 1/8th scale man
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by crazy geezer crazy geezer wrote:

wtf, how did u get it so wide, its like a 1/8th scale man
.........Those are wolfpack radicals adapters for Schumacher Menace-Fusion cars. And the Gtr is 1/8 scale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazy geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 1:27pm

ye i knew that       that looks cool, them tires are FAT!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 1:48pm
If you are using the Wolfpack adapters and you don't have a oneway diff in the front you are putting the front ball diff under alot of stress. If the front tires are smaller in diameter than the rear. The front end is battling the rearend because the front tires are turning faster than the rear. Solution put a oneway diff in the place of the ball diff you currently have on the front-end of your car. Your car  will handle & accelerate faster!! You will have to readjust your brakes some but because you got those wider than stock tires in the back you car won't spin out unless you do a panic stop. I used the one-way diff from the fusion-12 on the front of my fusion 21, just remove the belt cage on the spur gear and replace it with the cages from a fusion 21. Then let her rip!!!!

Edited by nitrohead5300

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckirwan514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 2:10pm
the proceed tires (fat ones) are the same dia. so there is no diff prob

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2005 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by ckirwan514 ckirwan514 wrote:

the proceed tires (fat ones) are the same dia. so there is no diff prob
.........Re-read my post, I am not talking about the tires on the rear end they look like they are the same height. The front tires are not the same height as the rear tires are. With 1/8 scale foam tires the front tires are always smaller in diameter than the rear. And yes you will have diff problems accelerated wear.

Edited by nitrohead5300
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic