www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lets see what u guys ave got

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundcheck109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 7:37pm

Thanks for the clarification ckirwan. I have read the posts and checked out wolfpacks site. Sadly they don't have an online store and the on they listed doesn't list the serpent adaptors. Does anyone know of somewhere in the US where theese adaptors are available? Thanks again.

ckirwan514 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckirwan514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 8:50pm
yes  you must order direct from wolfgang he has both kinds of adaptors mugens are better. he is at e-mail(no phone calls) wolfpr@aol.com he is a real good guy. he is a machinest who is a rc car racer and makes parts out of enjoyment and he is not a business. i got mine by sending an e-mail he promptley returned my  e-mail told me how to pay with paypal and i had my adaptors in three days. 0n line is the only way you can get his stuff but by e-mail. i know several people who have done business with him and he is stright up.
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 11:27pm
Soundcheck109..........  ckirwan514 is right just send wolfpack an e-mail , he will take care of you !! The parts you are looking for should be listed under Shumacher adapters, on the website.

Edited by nitrohead5300
soundcheck109 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soundcheck109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 12:21am

Sweet guys, thanks for the help. One more thing though just to make sure. I alreay have the CRC foams (235 rears) and I'm running a Fusion 21. This means I need the Serpent adaptors, correct?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 12:59am
Yes, but you are going to have to modify the adapters so they will fit  into the tires because they were made for 1/8 scale rims . The opening where the adapter fits into the 1/8 scale rims  does not match up on the 235mm rims, the opening is just too small. I also had to file down the arms on the adapters a little so they would fit and I had to enlarge the circular opening in the rim so the adapter would fit thru.

Edited by nitrohead5300

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:49pm
Here is a picture of my monster truck that I call the big red tomatoe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckirwan514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 12:49am
looks very good i just shipped mu cen genesis i sold on ebay his evening
. just have two 1/8 scale cars now my shuie gtr(street car) and my snake (serent 950r)
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 1:39am
Zilla Power..... That looks like the new f650 shell ????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 1:59am
It is , it was the only shell big enough to cover the Truckzilla chassis.
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 10:59am
Wouldent mind having a look under the shell one day nitro looks good in there.
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 1:43pm
its a monster specialy with the new engine =P
y33trek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote y33trek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 5:46pm

Here are some of my toys,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 5:57pm
Hi, Blade and Sirus! I took out the .46 engine because I cracked a crankshaft and put my Novarossi .28 in and believe it or not it is faster with the .28 and handles better too. X-treme rc  dynoed the Cen.46 motor @ 1.5 hp this motor is the same as the hotbodies .46 except it is rear exhaust so I figure they both put out about the same amount of hp. The problem with both of these engines is they generate all their horsepower on the bottom end they fall flat on the top end. And there is no optional gearing that allows you to take advantage of all that torque. Sooooo I figured what the heck while the .46 is down lets test out the  .28 . When I did a speed run with the .28 it was consistanly 3-4 mph faster!! This motor turns quite a few more rpms than the .46 which equals more topend speed. No wheelies just linear acceleration.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 5:58pm
y33trek, nice paint job on your truck!!!! Your truck looks like a truggy is it? And what brand is it?

Edited by nitrohead5300

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ckirwan514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:18pm
here is my new ride. this is my road course car. still running my schuie gtr in the parking lot races. but my serpent will n°t be run in parkłng lots

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:15am
Originally posted by ckirwan514 ckirwan514 wrote:

here is my new ride. this is my road course car. still running my schuie gtr in the parking lot races. but my serpent will n°t be run in parkłng lots
..............I hope not.

Edited by nitrohead5300
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 3:18am
y33trek did you do the shell your self....if so nice work..
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 3:23am
Hey nitro whats you opinion on the 528xrp from nova do you recon its an all round motor... they say its a monster truck motor but Nova recon its just at home in a on road car... i have held one in my hot little hand and its a BIG motor (makes the TTr look like a .12) even the heat sink is huge whats your opinion....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 11:47am

I agree with you Blade it should make a good all around motor. Since it is an 8-port it has good bottom end , mid-range and top-end. Perfect for a Schumacher fusion , it should be able to pull thru those extra tall gears without any problem.

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 12:23pm

Im with you nitro it would be right at home in a fusion...im still chewing on this....Now i know it would turn the fusion into a polaris missile but the smile it would generate .....Priceless

http://www.ebmods.com/pages/engines/nr_xrp28_modified.htm

The TTr will be awhile away was talking to a guy who knows rbon a different forum(he races his motors) and it can take up to 12 weeks to get it back... maybe more having to send it to Ozz....

I have a new project in the wind that i'll post up with in a few weeks that should make the fusion get up and boogie....

Edited by blade954
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic