www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Werks racing clutch.........

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 12:07pm
Can some one post mores pics of this spacer of 6mm or anything more specific. I already have the werks power clutch, but i'm kind of lost here. Need some real pictures. Thanks!
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 1:09pm

Which one did you get m8 the 1/10th clutch for the r12 or 1/8th for the F-21...

the buggie one wont fit

To much hacking to get it to fit i went back to a standard clutch.. this now lives on the savage....

z24_v6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by blade954 blade954 wrote:

Which one did you get m8 the 1/10th clutch for the r12 or 1/8th for the F-21...

the buggie one wont fit

To much hacking to get it to fit i went back to a standard clutch.. this now lives on the savage....

The one that it supose to fit with the R12.

kiwi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 2:47pm
Hey mate  I have a spacer arriving this week, if it works I'll let you know.
z24_v6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 4:00pm

Originally posted by kiwi7 kiwi7 wrote:

Hey mate  I have a spacer arriving this week, if it works I'll let you know.

Please let me know. Thanks mate.

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 11:12pm

looks like you have the right one then z24_v6 i had to get the 1/8th clutch due to the .21 ttr ....

Good luck

pani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 11:22am
i'd like to know too
z24_v6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:02am
OK, finally after hours searching. Found this tread. OK. I already bought the SPMClutch like octravious said before. I know that maybe some of you already sold or put your R12 on the shelfs, like I did before after five years. But here I'm again. And finally put these freaking SPMClutch that was hard to find were a live, but I put it with some spacers shims on it. For some of you might not be useful. But if people still have these cars around like I do.  It might help something. I just did some few test, but it turn out that the clutch torn apart the main diff screw. "Wierd" I'll post some pictures later today.  Later guys.

Edited by z24_v6
yuanyelss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuanyelss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:04am
Just remember do not run the engine without the clutch bell. If you want to start the engine remove the spring and shoes first. You can try, if you want, as long as safety glasses
z24_v6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:42am
Sorry for the Late Response, but here are the pics with the SPM Clutch system installed on the Fusion R12.

Edited by z24_v6
z24_v6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:48am

Here is the link from this product.

Photobucket"

http://www.spmracingparts.com/index.php?c=products&t=cat egory&catid=46

Already test it, and let me tell you something. It's the best thing you can ever have, if there's no Centax clutch.  But yess like Blade told before, you have to be creative. Because it won't work under fly. You have to put some spacers back from the flywheel and some trial and error to make it work. Because the Main belt needs to pass under the flywheel without rubbing it. This happens with the Fusion R12, check my posted pictures.The Fusion 21 it's another story, but on the spmweb site there's more alternative way of adjustable clutch system, so try and check them out. 

Got to give big thanks to otraver.

Edited by z24_v6
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic