www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Off Road
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cougar Wheel Hexes And Contact Wheels & Tyres

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spybot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cougar Wheel Hexes And Contact Wheels & Tyres
    Posted: 07 October 2013 at 6:14pm
Does anyone know if the Wheel Hexes (Parts U4388 & U4389) can be fitted to the CAT SX3 enabling me to use wheels with a hex fitting?

Also do Contact Foam Tyres & Wheels have a hex fitting? I ask this because there is a move towards using slick tyres for indoor carpet racing at the clubs in my local area & I think moving back towards the old way of indoor racing on foam tyres may be better. 
frasmus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frasmus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2013 at 12:41pm

The U4388 Will fit on the rear, U4389 will not fit on the front(tested it on the K1). I´m sure there is a option available somewhere for the front.

At my local clubs we use yellow mini spike or mini pin tires on carpet. We cut of the spikes to make slick tires. We found this to be the best option as far as traction and tire life. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic