www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Motors Batteries and Chargers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fantom PT 12x2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luke hobson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fantom PT 12x2
    Posted: 09 August 2004 at 5:06pm

wow i used this motor for the first time on sunday at ashby and it was ballistic, all i did was turn up the timming 6 deg and fit some CS super brushes in it and it was really good, must say that this is on of if not the fastest 12 modified motor i have run,

what are every body's veiws on this motor,

luke  

Jonny69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 10:36pm
I think I was marshalling your race, you had a blue shell, with mi2 on the side, your car looked fast, although not as fast as Ben cosgroves!!!! His seemed to keep accelerating round the banked sweeper, and yours seemed to peak near the end of the straight, looked pretty even on the infield though. Jonathan
luke hobson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luke hobson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 4:36pm

yeh that was mine lol,

in qualifying for the first straight i could take about 3-4 feet off him down the straight, but ben left me in the infield but i can't expect much else as this was one of my first ever meetings outdoor with a modified in 7 years,

luke

_MO_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _MO_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:06am
Just FYI, Fantom is going to start selling Orion V2 based motors at around the end of the month.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic