www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Electric Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

part numba’s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84 camaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: part numba’s
    Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:44am

does anyone know the part # for the carbon top deck for an axis 2?

also i have an axis 2 with the following upgardes:

pro bonded" chassis

alloy motor mount, alloy diff holders upper and lower, steele axles (or wheel shafts),gates gt belts, full rpm ball ends, i dont know what else.. just wondering an approxmaite value of it.. i'll try and get pics

StoneColdSpider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StoneColdSpider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:50am

only thing i could find on the schumacher site was

U2376 Top Deck, C/Composite 3 pc - Axis 2

84 camaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84 camaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:48pm

yea i have the same one but cf...

i seen some with the upper deck as a 1pc like prokid's

olev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:54pm
The 1 pc things you've seen are from the original Axis, not Axis 2. They fit to Axis 2 perfectly. Axis 2 chassis and Axis 1 topdeck make a nice stiff combo. The downside is that it's prone to tweaking after a crash, just the reason why the Axis 2 was built with the 3-part topdeck in the 1st place  So if you tend to crash a lot, use the 3-piece.
99prokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99prokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 10:41pm

the solid top deck was originaly made for the axis 1 and that came with it as standard but the solid one was sold as a hop up for the axis 2.

if you have got a solid top deck and the pro bonded chassis on an axis 2 then it wont tweak trust me, we have tried imensley hard to get mine to and it wont.

go to the fyberlyt website (not sure what it is) and on there they sell both, a solid one and the 3 piece one both in c/f.

the top deck on mine is an axis 2 top deck, its one of the hop ups, the axis 1 top deck is not quite as wideas the hop ups one for the axis 2.

vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:20pm

Taken from

http://www.fibre-lyte.co.uk/   

Part No.

Description

Material Type

Retail Price
in Sterling
for Carbon
parts.

Retail Price
in Sterling
for CSC
parts.

AXIS2 01 Chassis B 44.00 POA
AXIS2 02 Chassis support A 27.50 POA
AXIS2 03 Front shock tower C 4.60 POA
AXIS2 04 Rear shock tower C 5.75 POA
AXIS2 05 Front top deck A 3.75 POA
AXIS2 06 Mid top deck A 5.00 POA
AXIS2 07 Rear top deck A 1.50 POA
AXIS2 08 Battery strap A 10.00 POA
AXIS2 09 Rear pivot strap A 1.50 POA
AXIS2 10 Rear wishbone spacer A 1.50 POA

84 camaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84 camaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:21am
^^ NICE thanks ... so the top deck from an axis wil work fine on my axis 2?
99prokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99prokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:46am

there isnt a solid top deck on that thing from fiber lyte.

you couls use an axis 1 top deck though yes and it would be fine.

MattW View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:06pm
The solid top deck was an axis part., The carbon and S1 items were slightly different, but both would fit the axis 2.
vectra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vectra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:50pm

AXIS Parts from Fibrelite 

Part No.

Description

Material Type

Retail Price
in Sterling
for Carbon
parts.

Retail Price
in Sterling
for CSC
parts.

AXIS 01 Chassis B / G 48.40 35.70
AXIS 02 Top deck A / E 17.50 10.20
AXIS 03 Speedo Plate A / E POA POA

99prokid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99prokid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:07pm

Originally posted by MattW MattW wrote:

The solid top deck was an axis part., The carbon and S1 items were slightly different, but both would fit the axis 2.

look in the hop up section for the axis 2, the top deck is sold in there and the part number is different to the one for the axis 1.

ye they are the fiber lyte ones that i was on about.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:57am
All students preferred wholesale forever yours, no bookmarks in the heart of a girl who has almost all the girls in their wholesale flower girl dresses to die, every girl hopes to develop a princess of bridal fashion wholesale flirt, with one exception could be stars or around the world.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic