www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cat 2000 stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cat 2000 stuff
    Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:44am
Hi,
Anybody got a cat 2000 (not ec) manuel and cat 200 spares or option parts. just bought a cat 2000 and trying to make a shelf queen if poss.
Thanks for looking at the post.
IamSerious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:47am
Originally posted by acrute acrute wrote:

Hi,
Anybody got a cat 2000 (not ec) manuel and cat 200 spares or option parts. just bought a cat 2000 and trying to make a shelf queen if poss.
Thanks for looking at the post.

Hi mate, was there any specific Cat 2000 parts you were after? I no longer have a 2000, but have manuals (2K, 2K EC, 2K EC/ECS) and quite a few parts. I do have scans of the manuals, if you'd like, just send me an e-mail.

Alex
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:58am
Hi Alex, thanks for your reply, I've managed to find some websites with the manuels on so they will do for the moment so I can get part numbers and i'll just wait until a manuel is available to buy?? I am after one part that you may be able to help with-u1480 which is a part that goes infront of the front shock tower and sits on the top deck (like an unside t peace)and maybe even a few upgrade parts like ali front bulkhead or the ali rear bulkhead/motor mount. Again i'll keep looking if you don't have anything.
Thanks for you help
Andrew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:35am

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply, I've managed to find some websites with the manuels on so they will do for the moment so I can get part numbers and i'll just wait until a manuel is available to buy?? I am after one part that you may be able to help with-u1480 which is a part that goes infront of the front shock tower and sits on the top deck (like an unside t peace)and maybe even a few upgrade parts like ali front bulkhead or the ali rear bulkhead/motor mount. Again i'll keep looking if you don't have anything.
Thanks for you help
Andrew

Andrew,

I can help you with a U1480 piece.... not new in pack, but very nice condition. I don't have any aluminium bits, and the only upgrade I seem to have left is a carbon fibre lower chassis, again used but still nice condition. In the new parts, I mostly found front hubs, turnbuckles and titanium suspension pins, driveshafts, that sort of thing. 

Alex
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:11am
Hi Alex,
sorry for the slow reply. Thanks for looking through your bits, How much do you want for the chassis and u1480?? and is the chassis a genuine Schumacher part (I know fibre lyte also did them).
Thanks
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 12:54pm
Hi Alex,
Just wondered if you have managed to sort out what you wanted for them bits,
Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:42pm

Hi Alex,
sorry for the slow reply. Thanks for looking through your bits, How much do you want for the chassis and u1480?? and is the chassis a genuine Schumacher part (I know fibre lyte also did them).
Thanks

Hey mate, 

As far as I'm aware the chassis is an original Schumacher, as it's not the same weave as a Fibrelyte. You can look at pics of it and the U1480 here.

Now, price..... no matter how well or otherwise I pack it, Australia Post is going to charge me 11GBP to post it to you, for the first 500g - that's their MINIMUM package size / cost. So somewhere between 20 and 30 pounds, posted, is where I'd be looking. Happy to throw in some other bits if you need them.....

Let me know what you think....

Alex
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:01am
Hi Alex, they look brill and just what i'm looking for, do you also happen to have a u1484 which is a U shaped bar that basicly holds the front wishbones. I can pay via pal if that's ok??
Thanks for all you help
MOOZO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOOZO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:55am
If Alex doesn't have everything you want/need give us a shout i might be able to help

Mick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:40pm

Hi Alex, they look brill and just what i'm looking for, do you also happen to have a u1484 which is a U shaped bar that basicly holds the front wishbones. I can pay via pal if that's ok??
Thanks for all you help

I took a look, and while I had a NIP U1484 at some stage, I no longer have it.... I think it may have been installed on my long-gone 2000EC.

I'd certainly be hitting Moozo up for the part though..... and while I'll miss the sale Ouch, if he can provide you with everything you need at a cheaper price, go for it.

On the other hand, if you still need bits from me....... send me a PM and I'll give you my details Wink.

Alex
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:49pm
Hi Mate,
Thanks for the reply- i'll list what i'm looking for, alex has a chassis and T peace but he needs to send them from australia so if you can help out and as your much closer to home, that would be better for postage.

Carbon fibre chassis (gen shumacher)
carbon fibre top dec (gen schumecher)
carbon fibre front shock tower (gen schumacher)
carbon fibre rear shock tower (gen schumacher)
rear ali motor mount/bulkhead
front shock tower support peace (looks like an unside down T peace)
front U shaped bar that the front wishbones attach too
ali front lower bulkhead

Thinks thats it for the mow?? LOL
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:52pm
Thanks Alex for your help and support, as you can see i've messaged moozo to see what he can do but if not i'll defo pm you to get those bit's
Thanks again Big smile
MOOZO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOOZO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:21am
Alex not meaning to step on your toes mate or ruin your sale not my intention at all sorry if i have offendedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IamSerious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by MOOZO MOOZO wrote:

Alex not meaning to step on your toes mate or ruin your sale not my intention at all sorry if i have offendedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mick

Mick,

No offence here mate, I just like to see all Schuey fans helped with their vintage parts searches, and you're one of the best out there.

Besides, Aus Post Sux dangly-bits....

Alex
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:12am
It's great to see both you guys being so helpful and very gentleman like to a newbie like me. just wanted to say a big thanks to both of you
MOOZO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOOZO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:23am
Alex, thanks mate for your kind comments always glad to help.....

don't have the chassis plate anyways.

Mick
MOOZO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOOZO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:29am

Hi Mate,
Thanks for the reply- i'll list what i'm looking for, alex has a chassis and T peace but he needs to send them from australia so if you can help out and as your much closer to home, that would be better for postage.

Carbon fibre chassis (gen shumacher)
carbon fibre top dec (gen schumecher)
carbon fibre front shock tower (gen schumacher)
carbon fibre rear shock tower (gen schumacher)
rear ali motor mount/bulkhead
front shock tower support peace (looks like an unside down T peace)
front U shaped bar that the front wishbones attach too
ali front lower bulkhead

Thinks thats it for the mow?? LOL

Hi Mate,

have no chassis plates, i think i have both shock towers will have a look and get back to you on the rest aswell, i also have a manual....

Mick
acrute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acrute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:11am
Hi Mick,
great news on the manuel, looking forward to see what else you have. And i'll get that chassis from alex.
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic