www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swampy 200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 28 May 2013 at 5:28pm
Hello,
just wanted to say hello to everyone.
I am new to the rc car scene, been busy trying to fly helicopters for some time, got my first one 3 weeks ago, now looking to get something that actually works, will be investing in a Schumacher, of course, 1/10 scale electric, hoping to ge some guidance from this forum about the rest...
I am the wrong side of 50, so thing have to be alittle slower than they used to, but still young enough to have some fun
steve
jimlee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 9:44pm
Being on the wrong side of 50 too I feel our pain.....lol
1/10th Touring Car or Off Road?
Touring Car and the CXL second hand market would be the way to go unless you have a larger budget and then the brilliant new Mi5 is the weapon of choice.
On the Off Road the K1 is a great piece of kit and competitive, like the Mi5, out of the box.....:)
swampy 200 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swampy 200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 5:06pm
Thanks for your reply
Not sure just yet what to get, it will not be second hand, the local store is awaiting information from there supplier, re motors etc .
Going t ogo the off road route, who knows , when the cold weather goes it may just be warm enough to venture out doors again.....
thanks once again
zenyzou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zenyzou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2013 at 10:13am
Hello, so hapy to be here, you are so nice. I am a wow player and I am considering to have a second profesion now.
It will be leveled up faster and fight with better equipments. And once we got familiar with our profession, the game would be easier and happier. Also, if players become specialized in a certain profession, it will become a way to help them make money in wow.
http://www.upitems.com/wow has the news you maybe interested in, you are welcomed to go there anytime you want.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic