www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Off Road
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gearbox Bolt UI546

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gearbox Bolt UI546
    Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:29pm
Good afternoon.

I have lost a bolt for the Gearbox UI546 as listed in the manual how can I order a replacement or what kit do I order.

Kind regards
Greg
wbmcc_racer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbmcc_racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:36pm
Greg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 2:27pm
Many thanks for that wbmcc_racer.

Another stupid question whats the difference between U3738 C/F Kit and the U3733 Kit.

Many thanks
Greg
wbmcc_racer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbmcc_racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:34pm
The only difference will be the material they are made out of.  One is made out of Carbon fibre and the other is made out the cheaper S1 Glass fibre compound.  They will be the same dimensions just the carbon fibre one will be stiffer than the S1 version.  I doubt you would notice the difference between the two.
Greg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:53pm
Thanks wbmcc_racer.
CF carbon fibre old age is getting to me sometimes dont see the wood for the trees. Was having a bad day that day.
Thanks
Greg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic