www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Motors Batteries and Chargers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GM90 esc & Genius programmer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GM90 esc & Genius programmer
    Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:43pm
Hi, hoping someone could point me in the right direction with using the programmer 2894.12 with a GM90 V2010 esc.

The problem I have is I am not able to connect the programmer to the esc and read/adjust parameters. I have followed the programmer instructions ok but I cannot find anything for getting the esc into programming mode as the instructions only mention program boxes #7200 and#97160 and not the genius programmer 2894.12.

Thanks for any pointers you can give me.

Rob.
Plasmag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:14pm
Well no luck with the progammer, wonder if anyone could help with another problem.  have found that after a knock or the car spinning the esc takes a couple of seconds to react to throttle input,as though the esc is rebooting, I thought I had read somewhere that this was a problem on the GM Genius escs is there a fix for it?

Thankds for any help. Rob.
MattW View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:28pm
Are you running 1 cell or 2 cell?

Plasmag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 12:03pm
Running 1 cell matt.
MattW View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:48pm
erm, yeah, i've had that issue as well, and I'm not sure i'm confident on a fix for it if i'm honest. 
Plasmag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasmag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:51pm
Thanks for the reply Matt. Does the esc have this problem on 2s as well?
MattW View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:10pm
I've certainly never suffered with 2 cell, that was kind of why I asked. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic