www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gm brushless

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedster1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gm brushless
    Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:50pm
Hi I have the latest GM 120r esc with program card and noticed according to the instructions the esc should give out an audio sound when changing settings manually,( Its quiet as a mouse),and I haven’t noticed much change when altering the advance timing 1-10. I wondered if anybody has any good settings For running a reedy sonic 10.5 motor,
Also is it possible to turn off the audio bleep on the program card its quite loud!!!
speedster1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedster1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by speedster1 speedster1 wrote:

Hi I have the latest GM 120r esc with program card and noticed according to the instructions the esc should give out an audio sound when changing settings manually,( Its quiet as a mouse),and I haven’t noticed much change when altering the advance timing 1-10. I wondered if anybody has any good settings For running a reedy sonic 10.5 motor,
Also is it possible to turn off the audio bleep on the program card its quite loud!!!

All these views and no comments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MattW View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 6:48pm
Sorry, never seen a 120R in the UK (or at European races for that matter), you'll notice that Schumacher don't (and haven't ever) import it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic