www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Motors Batteries and Chargers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GM 120 speedo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timworon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GM 120 speedo
    Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:31pm
Hi There 
Can anyone help me i've just bought a gm 120 speedo (2010) with 12.4 firmware on it and want to upgrade it to 13.1  I dont have any gm software at the mo on my computer we tried it on a friends computer who is also running a gm and it would not allow us to change it? Any ideas on what to do?

Also where is the best place to download the Firmware? 

Many thanks

MattW View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:12pm
http://shop.graupner.de/webuerp/servlet/AI?ARTN=97168.B

All the software / stuff you need is on there.  There is a difference in the "reset" procedure prior to firmware update depending on the age of the speedo - it's described in one of the pdf's that comes with the firmware. 
timworon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timworon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:29pm
Hi There.

Is There somthing that im missing when i try down loading the 13.1 firmware to the ESC  it keeps coming up with (Found not target device ID) any idea what my next move might be?

Cheers Tim
timworon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timworon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:42pm
Hi there again all sorted now fingers and brain were not working together at the right time, whooooops.

Thanks for the http. Matt.

Cheers Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic