www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

general question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: general question
    Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:50pm
General question: I see that many questions are posted here but that little answers to come. it is not the intention of this forum that the team riders and  team schumacher  need to help people further?

Finally the peolpe that put the questions here are customers and no strangers that drive with another brand. 
so why are these customers not be helped?

grtzz
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:26pm
It has been like that since I joined this forum...I always thought it odd.
When you call them on the phone they are always extremely helpful though.
YZFAndy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YZFAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:35pm
Totally agree. Being a team driver should mean more than just free or reduced price for cars and parts it should also mean developing the car as well as the ability of its customers to compete and for this customers need advice.

I'm sure Schumacher as a company expect their team to represent them in a number of ways such as track side manner, presentation and not to mention race performance but when it comes to helping customers with issues they fail. There is a couple of team drivers that do give some input but it always the same few and I'm sure they get just as sick of being the only couple that do help. I can't say I've ever phoned Schumacher with problems but i wouldn't have though their phone lines were intended for things like setup issues or why they do what they've done on the latest spied photo. 

The forum is the best means of speaking to the team and shared knowledge but for some reason a spam bot selling wedding dresses seems to use the forum more the the entire team put together! You only have to look at one of the many of Xray forums to see how much support in the way of team advice, developments and setup sheets are available for how it should be done. 

Don't know about other people but i've seen a steady drop in the number of Schumacher touring cars I see about and its not because they are not performing. I just don't think people get the support they need in the way of advice, setup sheets or even little tasters of testing. 
AEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:06pm
also, totally agree.
What disappoint me is that this topic is already a few days online, and there is still no comment from schumacher.
Indeed, there are more and more people switch to another brand.  And to be honest I also think to change.

grtzz
matt prigmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt prigmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:37pm
For AEE.  Overdrive "should" give you smoother off power steering and increased on power steering.
matt prigmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt prigmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:41pm
in my experience, the schumacher team at track side are second to none.
YZFAndy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YZFAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:45pm
I've found that too but  we need more of that here because thats only good to the few that are racing at nationals or are lucky enough to have a team driver at their local.

Edited by YZFAndy - 24 October 2012 at 9:46pm
charlieg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlieg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:27pm
I agree without customers schumacher would not have a team so they should really help the people who surport the brand and have to pay full price for their cars and parts to tell us what parts are worth buying or which option parts do what, since being a member on this forum and customer to schumacher I have never seen much input on the forum from many of the team drivers. But I must say most of the team drivers I have spoken to and asked advice at track side have been very helpful, wish it was so on the forum tho
AEE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:53pm
@ Mat :Thanks for the information Smile

The reason I'm here is;  in my country  I know only one sx3 team driver, but that person gives no information at alShocked. And if he provides information, the information is false Angry. also this person achieved worse  results on competitions than I, so how he became a team driver is a mystery to me.

so i though, lets get some information on the schumacher forum.............right.Clown 

grtzz,
Dennis the Menace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis the Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:37am
There doesnt seem to be any administrators operating on this forum anymore, sad really as you look through the old posts and it seems it was a nice little community at one point.
Runerg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runerg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:12am
I agree with all above.
Hopfully this thread will get some attention.
panpan wang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panpan wang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:35am

Yes ,this is very good --Cheap RS Gold

and Cheap Runescape Gold

readmore: Buy Diablo 3 Gold

rearily ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic