www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

nitro 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigel63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nitro 10
    Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:44am
hi, i ve been a member of this forum for a few years but had to re register as i have not been on in along time and forgot my user name,anyway i have this for sale,engine runs fine and is complete,just needs tx/rx to use it,the engine is a acme 18 pullstart and runs and idles nicely,as i ve not used this myself i will sell it as spares or repairs only as it came to me in a deal with some other rc,s.
all the transmission works as it should and it has 4 brand new tyres,what you see in the pics is what you are purchasing,im more than happy to accept paypal or if your local to me then your more than welcome to collect it.im in Donington,near to Spalding lincolnshire.
price wise i think £55 posted is a fair price but am open to trades also.any questions please ask
 my email is nigel639@hotmail.com     or 07802606134 is my mobile number.
check out the pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by nigel63 - 01 October 2012 at 12:45am
nigel63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigel63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:56pm
offers invited.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic