www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Motors Batteries and Chargers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CR173 - PACE 45 Brushles ESC 1s/2s settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CR173 - PACE 45 Brushles ESC 1s/2s settings
    Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:44am
Hi just bought the core-rc pace –45r speed control for my associated rc125r.1 running a 10.5 speedpassion v3 motor with spektrum dx3r and receiver with savox 1350 servo and using sensor cable to motor i have set it all up end ponts etc on radio all works ok on the default speedo settings ie blinky ( i bought core-rc program box as well ) but if i change to normal,or high settings on the motor timing motor then seems to be like if i have pulled out sensor lead to motor just no speed in car at all here are the settings i put in to speedo and car was very slow
1.cut off voltage-6 no cut off
2.running mode-1 forward only
3.motor timing-4 high
4.initial acceleration-3 high
5.throttle rev-5-60%
6.throttle limit-9 90% why is default set to 0% surely car would not move
7.percent braking-6 60%
8.drag brake-5 15%
9.motor rotation –1 normal
10.neutral range- 3 4% any ideas how i can get car to go faster out of the blinky mode thanks
MWarren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MWarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:00pm
The throttle limit setting is kind of round the wrong way. To get full throttle you have to have it set at 0%. :-D
moggy12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggy12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:06am
thanks for the info
Mark Barford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Barford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:50pm
This speedo has the look of a hobbywing about it. Is is compatable with the hobbywing/speed passion settings box?
Mark Barford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Barford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:03pm
To answer my own question, no its not!
Also for reference with my Sanwa Exces I had to set the throttle to normal not reverse as stated in the instructions. 
yadayada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yadayada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:47pm
I have the 13.5 power pack , i.e. Pace45R, 13.5 motor and 3200 lipo. in a SupaStox.

And found that it was very slow...

Initial run was with Zero ESC advance "blinky" .. and was left behind ...
so set ESC to highest advance and the car felt no different.

The car seemed to have no "go" or "punch" at all.

Others where running the same ESC and 1S lipo , but different 13.5 motor.
Could I have a duff motor ? , bad sensor lead ?
Any suggestions.

Thanks
Paul..

Johnnyc_70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnyc_70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:11pm
Mate change the LiPo.  I ahve seen a few people in oval racing using this Lipo but to be honest it just doesnt give the punch.
Additional to this I do not feel that the 45 ESC has enough either but for the ESC this is my feeling.
Currently I have a 60amp Hobbywing Extremestock.  I had to work with Hobbywing to get a good blinky profile for oval but these an awesome piece of kit now.

Perhaps Robin and the guys may be looking to bring out a more powerful ESC.....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic