www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cat 2000 se

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
slvrbulitgotu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slvrbulitgotu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cat 2000 se
    Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:02pm
On Ebay  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330831658726

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slvrbulitgotu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:14pm
I have been told that this is an ec and not an se sorry for any confusion.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slvrbulitgotu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 4:33am

I have had the car for 15 years at least. The electronics died way back then and I recently bought a new ESC, servo, 1800 mah nicd batteries and tx/rx. I cant find the battery hold downs so I used cable ties and the rubber bands broke for the wing so I used a small piece of wire but can easily be restored to original. I cannot find anything wrong with the car it is in excellent shape. I figured I would put it on this forum since I know one of you guys/gals would appreciate it more than me. I have the tx & rx for sell on Ebay so they will not be with the car unless you want them then we can work something out, but everything else stays with the car. I dont mind shipping international.

Edited by slvrbulitgotu - 04 August 2012 at 4:35am
molivier222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote molivier222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:07pm
Hi,

is it a real SE ?
could you post some picts ?

thanks
Olivier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slvrbulitgotu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:17am
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 2000 in excellent condition????? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic