www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > SupaStox GT12 Circuit & Oval
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Schumacher Supastox GT12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owen86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 4:29pm
Cheers, the blue and red one is spray cans, the purple one is airbushed but with paint masks for the designs.
ChequeredFlagRacing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChequeredFlagRacing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:18am
Any setups for the LiPo version on carpet anyone can share?

see also GT12 Circuit Cars on FB
Darren Oakley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Oakley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:28pm
Ran mine for the first time last night and it felt really good straight out of the box. Used adative on the rear for the first and 4th race but that was it. Plenty of steering and no push so well happy. Got the smallest spur in 48dp on order so hopefully can get it going a bit faster next time.was running with 4cell last night but going to switch to 1s lipo now as just didn't have enough grunt. I know it's got to be the battery's as it's the same electrics I run in my 12th and that thing shifts with it. Great kit and good quality too.
owen86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owen86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 9:43am
Just painted up another new shell ready for racing, fancied giving the Mazda 6 a go this time!

BigPaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2012 at 6:01pm
Will any wheels fit. Where do you get wheels +how much do they cost
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic