www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fusion 21 problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oliverst14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fusion 21 problems
    Posted: 25 February 2012 at 5:17pm
hi everyone.

iv recently decided to get my shumacher fusion 21 out and about again so fueled it up put a brand new glow plug in and the engine fired perfect. after a little setup it was spot on again after sitting uniused for over 2 years so i was well happy.

took it out earlier today and did a few runs up and down the street and was about to pack up and take it to a large space to properly run this thing back in. then i had a horrific crash with a kerb and the back left wheel joint came off. i quickly repaired this and took the car out for another small spin to check it but the car started to just spin when the throttle is applied.

i brought the car back in and checked it over and it seemed ok but yet again would just spin out of control. i shut the engine off and checked it over properly and noticed something.

usually when i would spin the wheels on the fusion the other side would spin in the opposite direction which it does on the back wheels but with the front one then is no resistance any more and feels like the differential may have some kind of fault.

im really a total noob to knowing about rc cars and could do with some help on what the problem could be. it may be a case of setting them back up or someting more serious but as i said i have no clue of what im doing really so could really do with some advice and walkthrough,

thanks in advance and hope someone can help

oliver stewart

Edited by oliverst14 - 25 February 2012 at 5:18pm
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:02pm
Hi could be a few things but sounds like your rear diff came loose in the crash, check all your bearings as well one may be seized unlikely but it may of happened... the impact may have done internal damage to the diff... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic