www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale/Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage Schumacher Parts....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyroooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vintage Schumacher Parts....
    Posted: 25 February 2012 at 3:24pm
I have these parts available if they are of any use to anybody trying to restore or repair and old car......

U742P - Top Cat Steering Geometry Mod Kit
U237F - Top Cat rear bulkhead            X 2
T106V - XLS rear shock bracket              X 9
U240W - Top Cat front plate                   X 7
U1121X - Rear F/G shock brace Cougar
U716 - Top cat front suspension components    X 10
T606 - CAT drum differential     X2
U249F - Top Cat top plate         x3
T058 - CAT Arm front suspension  x 7
U259 - Top Cat front bumper   x 2
U170I - Center track rod 4wd
t055 - CAT front transmission housing x 7
t104 -   CAT rear hub carriers       x 3 (one pair new but no packet)
U373D - Rear body mount bracket 2 & 4wd  x 4
U703C - Rear suspension small parts

Pm me if there is anything you need

Andy
CATS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CATS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2012 at 9:30am
Andy, reply to my emails, where are my parts!!!!! Other users be warned!!!
john73 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 5:42pm
Scott, i have received my parts from Andy.
Hope you can get this sorted out

John

CATS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CATS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 9:24am
Replied to andys post in trader feedback on the oople forumm still no parts

Scott
andyroooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyroooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:51am
Yes, that is because the royal mail have unfortunately lost your package, not because I am taking your money and not sending the parts. I can provide proof of postage, can you provide proof you have not received these parts and have now decided you do not wish to pay for them??????

No, I thought not........ Although I dont belive this to be the case for £2.50 postage including a jiffy bag were you expecting me to send this fully tracked and insured via special delivery and make a loss on postage alone???

Had you not decided to accuse me so quickly of being a thief to all and sundry via the Internet I would be more enclined to issue a full refund.......however if you want to be a c*#t about things then I'm quite happy to be the same!!!!

Edited by andyroooo - 20 March 2012 at 12:53am
CATS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CATS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:03am
Ok, this is now getting ridiculous!

You are now accusing me of receiving the parts and lying about it.... My answer to that is, WHY?!??? Why would I bother to make the effort to post negetive feedback if I had received them? Why would I do that to another member for no reason and for someone I have never met just for the sake of it!

When I sell ANYTHING I always send it recorded or tracked. The point remains that I have never received the parts I paid for, you have not sent any proof u posted them to my address nor have you offered me any help in receiving a refund or trying to find out what happened to them!!

Judging by your posts you have no intention of helping me in this matter hence the reason I have posted feedback about you.

Having just read this about me

"however if you want to be a c*#t about things then I'm quite happy to be the same!!!!"

Negetive feedback has now been left on oople!!

Grow up Andy! I have never attacked you as a person I know nothing about you I meerly stated my feedback in this dealing with you, if you cant handle that then maybe you shoud'nt be on these boards, and dont resort to chucking your toys out the pram and calling me a "c*#t" as I would'nt launch a personal attack on somebody who I have never met. Im sure your replies will continue in a similar vain of insulting me personally but fair enough, let people read these replies and create there on view on all of this, THATS WHY ITS CALLED FEEDBACK!!!

Edited by CATS - 20 March 2012 at 9:08am
joolstacho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joolstacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:17am
Andy has refunded my money for the parts I had bought from him (but didn't appear). I understand he's been under a lot of 'work pressure'. -I guess 's*it happens to all of us from time to time.
-Joolstacho
CATS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CATS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2012 at 8:46am
Intresting this happened to someone else on the same deal. I completely understand that stuff like this happens, but if andy would have been more honest in the first place and made even the slightest attempt to compensate me I would'nt of gone down the negative feedback route. Now been 2 months, no parts, no refund, no contact! thankfully it was only a small amount of parts/cash but I dont think thats the point here a bad deal is a bad deal at the end of the day!

Edited by CATS - 16 April 2012 at 8:47am
J_Woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:13pm
Anyone know if this is ebay seller andyrooo1982, I've been waiting over 3 weeks for some vintage Schumacher wishbones, I've sent numerous messages, but have had only 1 reply 11 days after the purchase, saying that because of a house move he had overlooked posting them, and would post them the next day, that was almost 2 weeks ago and still no item received
andyroooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyroooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:59pm
Yes it is! I have been out of the country hence no reply to your message. Please see your oople messages and eBay account - have just replied to both! My apologies
J_Woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:16pm
Thanks for getting back to me
diablopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diablopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:27am
your artice is fine ,thinks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic