www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Vintage > Vintage Schumacher Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SWB Cat AGAIN!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CATS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SWB Cat AGAIN!!!
    Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:56am
Hi All

Well Ive been away a while and having a 2nd child has taken over my hobbies, but now he is 8 months Ive finally found time to finish some of my cars (Still far to many cars left in parts to build!!!)

Anyway As some of you schumacher fans may or may not know a couple of years ago I STUPIDLY sold my new built SWB cat (I got made a offer I could'nt refuse) well 2 years on I managed to get all the parts to build another. As anyone who has ever built one of these things will tell you getting any parts for the old cats let alone NEW is no meen feet!!!

Anyway here she is and she's staying unless someone makes me a offer I cant refuse HA HA !!

joolstacho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joolstacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:55am
That's pretty sexy mate, looks great as is without paint.
So, he's eight months... 'bout time he had a Cat too eh?Clown

(SWB -I assume that's short wheelbase. Tell me more).

-Jools

Edited by joolstacho - 23 February 2012 at 11:57am
CATS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CATS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:07pm
Yep, S.W.B. stands for the short wheel base cat, schumachers first foray into the 4wd world in 1986, then came the xl (about 10mm long) then the xls. From what Ive been told the swb original cat was a bugger to drive!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic