www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UPGRADED-CUSTOM CAR PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:47am
big 6 moder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:50am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:20pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:23pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:26pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:27pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:30pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:34pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:36pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:39pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:54pm
just need to put some spliters on the front wings to hold the front down at speed and im also changing the exhaust for a menace twin exhaust with two pipes going down the rear tower and out the mesh on the back of the bodyshell  

Edited by big 6 moder - 03 December 2011 at 5:18pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:13pm
i ment a havoc exhaust
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:39pm
Been a long time since I have been on this site, very nice car mate!! Impressive..
sam1030 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 6:52am
Big 6 Moder,

Great job!  The car look awesome.  I just picked one of these up and am looking to make some upgrades beyond the fuel tanks/servos/tires/running gear that I have already done.  I just ordered to raw materials needed to fab a proper bumper.  I would be interested in a parts list for all of the other alloy parts you added.  Especially the alloy steering rack/front uprights.  Parts seem to be hard to find here in the US and eBay does not offer much up either.  

Thanks,

Shane  
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:09pm
THANKS QAZ96 ..ITS BEEN A GOOD WHILE SINCE IVE LOGED ON TO THIS SITE IM SELLING THE CAR ON EBAY VERY SOON THIS WEEK MAYBE

Edited by big 6 moder - 16 August 2013 at 3:12pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:39pm
HI SHANE...THANKS
I GOT MOST OF THE PARTS FROM HERE IN THE WEB SHOP FROM THE RASCAL-RIOT-XTR I THINK?
AND THE REST FROM EBAY CANT REMEMBER PART NUMBERS TURNBUCKLES-STEERING FROM EBAY TOO FROM OTHER CARS IT WAS REALLY HARD FINDING PARTS FOR THIS THE ALLOY ENGINE MOUNT BEING THE HARDEST ONE TO FIND IM SELLING THE CAR ON EBAY THIS WEEK

Edited by big 6 moder - 16 August 2013 at 3:50pm
sam1030 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sam1030 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:51am
Hello,

Can you post a link to the auction?  I have been looking on eBay and did not find the car.

Thanks!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:44pm
hi
I sent a reply with a link but the admin wont show it not sure if u can post links on here ???

thanks for the interest and wanting to buy it but I see your in the U.S
I did set the auction up too only post within the UK but really wanted collection the auction ends tomorrow and if it dosent sell I could post
but it is big with a fair bit of weight because of all the parts u get with it plus digital receiver and transmitter spare wheels spare engine been ported need new crank case starting price is 300 and 25 post but that's uk post bit more for U.S..let me know

Edited by big 6 moder - 31 August 2013 at 1:47pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic