www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Vintage > Vintage Schumacher Rides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new XLS dish wheels from JC Racing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2012 at 11:00am
Please can anyone explain how the following set ups will handle differently e.g. roll centres, grip, turning, bump handling?

Thanks

kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:34pm
JC Racing are selling their excellent range of vintage Schumacher wheels direct from their website...

http://www.jcracingproducts.co.uk/products/

Check out with PayPal.
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:43am
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:22pm
Before you ask, no I'm not retiring the Procat... but I am selling these parts to pay for something else ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/kaszal/m.html?hash=item3f17b0f571&item=270980412785&pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:19am
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:33am
Almost a complete front diff conversion, the same as I have in my Procat. These parts cost well over £40 and some time and effort to collect. I don't have any more spares of those parts so do check them out...

Jason also has some vintage goodies for sale...

Search for eBay item 180896856147

kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:19am
Hello, I had a question about the front diff I'm selling and how it compares with the MMS diff...

- The Schumacher diff has machined alloy washer carriers (more precise, stronger and heat absorbing) whereas the MMS diff has nylon (plastic) carriers.

- The Schumacher diff has twin ball bearings housed in the alloy halves instead of the single centre bearing in the MMS diff.

- The Schumacher diff can take a belt up to 6mm wide if you want to do my modification. On the MMS diff the pulley guides get in the way. I have a spare 6mm neoprene belt if you want it.

- It is supplied with an 'overdrive' pulley, which gives more 'pull' round the corners. Again, this is what I use in my Procat racer.

- The pulley fences, if you wish to use them, need to be superglued onto the pulley. I carefully sanded both before gluing and they've stayed strong so far...

Let me know if you have any questions.
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:29am
In case you haven't seen them yet, these auctions are ending this weekend...

kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:57am
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:08am
Few more bits for sale...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schumacher-Bosscat-Shotgun-hubs-vintage-/270997866607?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f18bb486f#ht_1908wt_1344

kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:57pm
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:03am
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2012 at 5:03pm
I'm going to ask Fibre-Lyte if they can make these out of 4mm carbon...

The idea is to lock up the front towers and crashback system to get better performance from the dampers and more responsive and consistent handling. The downside is that without the crash-back something else is more likely to break.

Any thoughts?

Edited by kaszal - 22 September 2012 at 5:32pm
kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:29am
Corrected some dimensions...

Any other comments welcome :)

kaszal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaszal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic