www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SHUMACHER R12 ENGINE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:29pm
Or start to cry at the beginning, when the R12 starts to get some bolts and nuts coming out loose. heheh.  But oh well, I just want to have some fun like the old days even though I'm the slowest right now at the track, cuz I'm out pace. heheh.
z24_v6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:34am
OK guys. This is it! heheh! Tomorrow it's time for some nice racing with  an old Dinosaur Fusion R12 at the race track. heheh! Let's see what happens! Wish me luck!  
z24_v6 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z24_v6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:10am
Oh man, The R12 Dinosaur car won the event today. And yess with couple of problems but the car won at the final stage. This is all at the moment, I'll give some later details after I get a chance to post again. later
luckydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:43am
I recently put out my R12 back from the shelf after five years. And what this cars really needs is a push clutch like centax alike and not a slipping clutch that's comes in the box like the F.21 and F.28 and including the R12. After I put the SPM Racing Clutch, this car pulls fast like hell with my .12 Rossi engine, modified by MAXY Fuels. So i can't even to imagine this type of clutch on the F21, F28 and even a R12 with a .18 engine. I know there was some attempt with the Werks Clutch some time ago but was a failure.  But the difference here is that there a lot more options to choose so lets hope there's an option for the F21 and F28.

Allwinner A13e

7 pouces Tablette PC

luckydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:21am
Big smile
funky beats! thanks for the share!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Flytouch 7

luckydog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckydog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:10am
Dead And man was she fast!!  The .18 TZ is a good bang for the buck engine just don't do an extreme mod on it because it won't last very long.  The OS .18 TZ is a great choice for parking lot bashing but not legal for club racing.

Tablette Android
  Share Topic