www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Swift Parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJAZZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Swift Parts
    Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:30pm
Firstly i would just like to say hello to all and if this is in the wrong place i am sorry

I have owned a shumacher swift 1/8 nitro buggie for years now and have used it two or three times max so time to get it up and running again

I no longer have the book for part numbers etc so i have been searching for hours for a site that can put a pic next to the item my skills with a computer are VERY VERY minimal

could someone please help me to an easy to use website that i can purchase parts from at leasure i would be very greatful

reguards
matthew
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:47pm
MJAZZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJAZZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:08am
Hi thanks for the effort I have this already but if you try to search the
part numbers they are not found on the few parts I did find on rc
shops they have different codes altogether hence finding it really hard
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:19pm

Ah yes, now I see. I searched again and parts seem to be limited, the only constructive thing I can offer is that it is made by Nanda Racing....but I guess you got that far too?

Are you after specific parts, maybe a compatible part could be found from something else?

Edited by Anthoop
Paul M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:05pm

Fuyuan r/c stock most parts for the Nanda models.  I've bought Raptor parts from there before.  Look-see!

http://www.fuyuanrc.com/en/dept.asp?id=601

MJAZZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJAZZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:49am
Cheers for that I think I could navigate through this site and seems to
have the parts thanks to all for your helps
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:36pm

Originally posted by Paul M Paul M wrote:

http://www.fuyuanrc.com/en/dept.asp?id=601

Well done, like finding a needle in a haystack.

Paul M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by Anthoop Anthoop wrote:

Well done, like finding a needle in a haystack.

Not really bud.  It was YOU saying that the Swift was a Nanda model that reminded me that I'd seen parts for it when I was looking for Raptor bits...

Edited by Paul M
Paul M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:28pm

Originally posted by MJAZZ MJAZZ wrote:

Cheers for that I think I could navigate through this site and seems to
have the parts thanks to all for your helps

A word of warning though mate; when you get to the payment options, they only list Chinese banks.  Don't lose heart; you can add a note to the bottom of your order saying that you want it to be billed to your Paypal account (if you have one).  If you do have problems though, fire an e-mail to customer services telling them what you would like and how you want to pay for it; I did that and dealt with a girl called Monica who was extremely helpful and sorted it all out for me...

tonystrength View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonystrength Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:56am

Firstly i would just like to say hello to all and if this is in the wrong place i am sorry

I have owned a shumacher swift 1/8 nitro buggie for years now and have used it two or three times max so time to get it up and running again

I no longer have the book for part numbers etc so i have been searching for hours for a site that can put a pic next to the item my skills with a computer are VERY VERY minimal

could someone please help me to an easy to use website that i can purchase parts from at leasure i would be very greatful

reguards
matthew

hello man do the site offer good led lights? Just want to ask you as you have used the site

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonystrength Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:56am
Originally posted by tonystrength tonystrength wrote:

reguards
matthew

hello man do the site offer good led lights? Just want to ask you as you have used the site
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:22pm
Username MJAZZ last visit: 06 March 2011 at 7:39am.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonystrength Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:19pm

reguards
matthew

You need to try sites like eBay and amazon to get best deals on parts. I used these sites usually.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonystrength Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 6:00am
Originally posted by tonystrength tonystrength wrote:

I no longer have the book for part speakers for sale numbers etc so i have been searching for hours for a site that can put a pic next to the item my skills with a computer are VERY VERY minimal

reguards
matthew

You need to try sites like eBay and amazon to get best deals on parts. I used these sites usually.
Do you have any other sites for purchasing parts?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic