www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my menaces

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2010 at 4:43pm
Have you fitted the front wheels on the wrong sides.... as the tread pattern is going the wrong way.
dhirsty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhirsty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:43am
yeah had to change them over i was re glueing the tires on  thanks for noticeing them 
MaxD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:12pm
You can see my 4x4x28 Menace in these two posts - I can't be arsed to redo the image links:

http://forum.racing-cars.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9814&PN =7

http://forum.racing-cars.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9801&PN =6

Edited by MaxD
elven wizard View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:51am
Those are nice looking menace's The Purple Alloy always impresses me. 
propus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote propus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:52pm

Nice,

I still have my menace 4x4x28, but haven't touched it in over a year.  All hop ups and custom interchangeable gears/pinion bell, lightened flywheel, oversized tyres.  I've still not gotten any further on installing my 1/8th scale A-arms alloing team losi hub carriers etc to fit on the menace.  Grrrrr I need some free time!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:27am
Glad you can join us ! Smile
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:08am
I Like to seeing people into Schumacher's Big smile   Fantastic Rc's !
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:09pm
Welcome Smile
danyanshui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danyanshui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:51am
A quick lookup online with regard to building with North Cyprus will yield through 3 million web sites with outcomes numerous linking to be able to developers promoting stores and villas around Upper Cyprus. There's no absence of home for sale for sale also it would likely look this there are a lot of wanting potential buyers cells lining around component with their profit very. Numerous prospective buyers tend to be completely unmindful that this possession with the territory these house hold are being built in continues to under challenge. Actually they are able to officially end up being acquiring a loft apartment or even house with North Cyprus built with stretch of land that is certainly part of the following ongoing contest. To achieve more closely knowledge of this kind of complexed subject in this article practices a bit of some sort of track record session.
Paul M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:23pm
Oh yes, it's really good to see that concerted efforts are still being made to get rid of the parasite spammers on here...  Thumbs DownCensored
big 6 moder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big 6 moder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:24pm
good job ..it must have taken some time to make the towers looking good Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic