www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help on fusion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FAAace09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help on fusion
    Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:20am
hi im in need of help mate and dont no were to turn really, ive got the schumacher fusion 21, and when i rev it the car just wont move and dont really no were to start, ive had loadsa rc cars and never had this problem, its not a engine problem , clutch etc, it somthing with the car is there a way of setting the diffs or something, as when i turn the wheels the opposite wheel does not turn as it should, ive had the diffs apart and they look fine ive also oiled them so im lost, please help if possible, hopfully somthings just lose or somthing, just wana use my car and cant, hopfully u guys can help ???
Anthoop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 5:37pm

If you are sure it is not the clutch and the belt is ok then it sounds like the diffs slipping.

Sius describes how to adjust the diffs and also mentions how to improve them here- http://forum.racing-cars.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8354&KW =ceramic+balls 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic