www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XTR World !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:11am
repost for those who haven't seen this post
StarGazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarGazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 1:26pm

Hi elven wizard

What fantastic cars you have.  I am a rc newbie and I have got a XTR-3e, which is brand new.  Do you have any tips or recommendations on what to buy for the car etc.

Thanks, StarGazzy

elven wizard View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:18pm
Always maintain the XTR-3e. Filter always clean with air filter oil, after run oil and always fresh batteries in the transmitter and receiver. Know your XTR-3e's limit's ! If you want, change the rear tire's to suit the traction for the terrain your in. It is a extremely fun car. Have fun. Good luck ! Smile
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:06pm
no problem Tongue
tan786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:55pm
HI GUYS IM ALSO A FAN OF THE XTR SCHUMIE AND IM ALSO NEW TO THE FORUM, SEEN YOU GUYS PICS AWESOME .IM FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME SPARE PARTS, WELL BASICALLY A FRONT HUB CARRIER ,3 SPEED TRANY.PLS CAN ANYBODY HELP?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:22pm
Hi Tan 786 I don't send anything anymore to the South Africa part of the world. I have had to many shipping problems with the item never arriving at it's destination. Check forums, online market places, or Schumacher itself.
tan786 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:35pm
HI ELVEN THANKS FOR THE REPLY ,WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SHIP TO TEXAS?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:33pm
Yes I can, but PM me
thenewday007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewday007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:19am
I am a newer here.Glad to meet u.Is anyone online?

cheap wow gold | RS Gold | Maple Story Mesos | buy aion kinah
dean2020 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dean2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:07pm
Hi mate, i was wondering if you could help me. I have just bought an xtr3e and it doesnt seem to run right. I was wondering if you have got the base settings for the carb.

Thanks dean
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:51pm
Hi Dean at the moment I am out of town on the road looking for barnyard XTR's. I have a ton of the XTR3'e  manual's. I can give you the reading's of the Thunder Tiger engines off of my head, but I like to give you the exact reading's from the manual. The settings can be a little different between engines even if there the same depending on the condition of your Thunder Tiger engine. 
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:53am
Ok just got back. Thunder Tiger .21 engine setting

Idle speed - 0.5 mm slide open - standing still with some smoke

Low speed -  0.4 mm below flush - some smoke and good acceleration

High speed - 1 1/4 turns out - some smoke and good speed

wminmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wminmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:26pm
very nice collection Wizard!

Hoping to have mine all cleaned up and back together this winter and be ready to run her next spring :)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:08am
Yes thanks Smile Spring is around the corner. Get those Schumacher's ready.
CARY123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARY123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2012 at 10:51am
I have an xtr-3e and i was just wondering if you could help me do you know the settings for the carberetor because if it starts it drives of on its own i would be very grateful if you could help me.Wink
currall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote currall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:29pm
hey guys, i know this forum is abit old but iv just brought my self a xtr 3e all workingBig smile
its all stock, so plastic wishbones ect.. there any websites still selling parts for this car that are aluminium? greatful for any replies
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:47pm
Ebay can be a good source for parts

Edited by elven wizard - 19 October 2012 at 5:48pm
Paul M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:04am
https://www.frontlinehobbies.com.au/products/SCH-G558?SCHUMACHER

Only place I can find that still stocks the alloy front wishbones (and a BIT pricey!).  I can't find the rears anywhere online.  You'll have to keep your eyes peeled for eBay and places like that as per Elven Wizard's advice...

Edited by Paul M - 21 October 2012 at 12:05am
currall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote currall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:17pm
iv come into a problem with my car and I'm not sure what's wrong with it:( everytime I try to prime it either blowing the exhaust line and putting my finger over the end exhaust, the fuel just doesn't want to go through to pipe it's so hard to get it in. so I put a drop of fuel into the carb and it's starts for 5 seconds and cuts.. this is because fuel can't travel up the line. if I blow through the pipe and open the throttle it goes in fine! iv read about it being blocked pipe or blocked carb or lack of pressure in my fuel tank? any help is appreciated a lot!
currall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote currall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by currall currall wrote:

iv come into a problem with my car and I'm not sure what's wrong with it:( everytime I try to prime it either blowing the exhaust line and putting my finger over the end exhaust, the fuel just doesn't want to go through to pipe it's so hard to get it in. so I put a drop of fuel into the carb and it's starts for 5 seconds and cuts.. this is because fuel can't travel up the line. if I blow through the pipe and open the throttle it goes in fine! iv read about it being blocked pipe or blocked carb or lack of pressure in my fuel tank? any help is appreciated a lot!
this is fixed now guys, turns out my lsn was way to lean literally all the way in! got my xtr 3e going now it's amazing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic