www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XTR World !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruxxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 5:59am
Envious of your collection wizard, I'm not gonna lie! : D giving me lots of help having this pictures to work as a reference to.
elven wizard View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:05am
No problem on the pictures for reference, glad you like.
You will see in the near future more posts like this on other Schumacher models that I have. Were I am at it is all Schumacher rc. 

Edited by elven wizard
Ruxxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruxxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 7:35am
Excellent man, what other Schumachers do you have? I have a manic, menace gtr and of course the XTR : D
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 2:08pm
I have all the Schumacher's. Today's Schumacher rc's and vintage as well.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 1:34am

XTR Warning
                                                           ( in the manual ) 

Edited by elven wizard
GBDUO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBDUO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:13pm
Lol, the XTr 3e is an epic truck. Mine has a broken steering servo at the
moment which needs sorting as well as a good clean and service. Just need
to get the time now!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 3:55pm
 Get the XTR3E working  it's loads of fun and love's to run !
Jonnnblue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonnnblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 6:12pm
i have an XTR 3e that i bought of ebay, they guy didnt know what he had so i got it dirt cheap. I replaced the engine for a brand new replacement  and refitted and cleand everything, it was pretty much in the same shape as the project one above. If i knew how to post pics id smash a pic up of it and my modded manic!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 8:35pm

I welcome everybody here to share there XTR experience. There's still nothing like this series of rc out there.

Edited by elven wizard
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:31am
ACTION SHOTS

A day of fun with the XTreme

Edited by elven wizard
Jonnnblue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonnnblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:24pm

My Schumacher Monster Team!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 1:13am
Those are some beautiful Schumacher's you got there  

So from your personal experience what do you like to drive most ? The Manic or the XTR3E ?

By the way cool duel tank mod

Edited by elven wizard
Ruxxie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruxxie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:06am
Ah jonnnblue you must be the dude on youtube with the twin tank manic, good vid man! saw the gravel bash one :'D

Me and a friend took my Menace GTR out yesterday, I crashed it into my foot, sheared the drive shaft and steering yoke screw, now I have 32 of repairs  Video here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBj47iZn43s

Edited by Ruxxie
Jonnnblue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonnnblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:06pm

Thats me alright.

Ive had more time and experience with the manic and found it a really easy truck to drive, the XTR3e i havnt had for so long, it was in a state when i bought it and i smashed it up the first time i drove it, there was a fault with the carb and it went of on its own. I replaced the motor for a new one and changed all the radio gear and replaced the gears. Its a harder car to drive than the manic, or should i say a little more technical, you can bash your way through most things with manic but the XTR is a little more fragile. Both great fun and the favoutite out of my cars. I also have 2x RC10GT,a xray N18MT with a picco p-zero conversion and a LRP electric buggy.

Glad you guys like my monster tag team!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:39am
That's great to know about the Manic and happy you really like it. Please post more pics I love pics everyone does !!!!
prisoners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prisoners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:42pm
heres my "nitro 21 xtreme" <----- i think it is ?
just got this down from my loft after 12 years up there !!!
didnt think id get it going but it was up and running in no time !!!

nitro 21 xtreme ?

nitro 21 xtreme ? 2

Edited by prisoners
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:10pm

Nice body on the Schumacher ! Always nice to see these models.

Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvZvn2w0Go or better yet subscibe to my RC channel on youtube. Elvenwizard12

Schumacher's all the way 24/7

Elven wizard

prisoners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prisoners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:13pm
heres my video

ive heard its hard to get hold of parts for these little beauties ?
my nitro vid

Edited by prisoners
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elven wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:04pm

Cool video ! Still even today there's nothing like the XT (XTR) series buggy .21 Thunder Tiger engine in a 1/10 scale equals speed and power. Nice to see you got her running.

Elven Wizard

djdannyp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djdannyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:07pm
Juts dug out my old XTR3E! Would like to convert to pull start. Anyone know the part(s) number for what i need to rid of the E-Start? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic