www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

onboard camera !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: onboard camera !
    Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:18pm

Check this out onboard camera for rc car, if only they did one for the fusion http://www.paramountzone.com/ccar.htm would be well worth it to see behind the wheel of a fusion 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:31pm
ye seen that b4 and it is old and a crap camera quality neway
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:37pm
I had some footage of a camera on a 1/5 bergonzoni and the quality was like touring car standard it was a big down load 51 meg i'll try and hunt it up but the link could be gone but lee i recon a camera on a track with a few fusions buzzing around would be quiet a good watch....
lee_c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:44pm
would be good to see that footage if you can find it mate
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:47pm

am looking for it at the moment has to be on my hard some where .....

On the electric site there is some footage with an onboard cam lee...

Edited by blade954
matt1049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt1049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:09pm

they have cameras for like $100 us (um, like 55-60 pounds i think)

about the siz of a dime that u connect the rx end to a vcr to tape footage or watch on a tv

just wonderin if anyone else ever considered it

lee_c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:30pm
Yer about 60 would be worth it if the picture quality was any good
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:14am
you can get them off ebay for 60 bux AUD, ive seen one attached to a RC plane, and get i think it was 1km range, which is pretty good, and you just plug the recieving end into a AV port on your tv and done.
Subsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Subsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 9:43am
iv seen some on ebay for 11.99 buy it now!!!!! and they are colour too for that price i might just have to buy one for that price and tell you all what its like
lee_c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 10:46am

Get one mate.........but where would you mount it...........

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:40am
I cant find that link lee of the bergonzoni, it was off the ber.... site  the link has been cut  
lee_c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee_c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:49am
Thank's for looking anyway blade
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:18pm
if it was me, id zippy tie it to the roof on the inside of your shell looking out through the front window, cut another hold or make it look through the air vent one.
Mark B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2005 at 4:02pm
Last time i saw one of those camerass on ebay for somthing stupid like 12, the postage they wantred was about 50
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic