www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Electric > Electric Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GTB Velocity 13.5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GTB Velocity 13.5
    Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:09pm
How can I gear or what must the rollout be for MI3 in 13.5 with GTB esc. battling to keep up with speed against Tekin and Speed Passion.
CuttingEdge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuttingEdge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:24pm
Well the Basic answer is a GTB won't keep up with a Tekin RS pro ( if the owner knows how to set it up )

The GTB is old style Brushless esc the Tekin is Gen 3 same as GM 2010 version , they are in a class of there own ................
Graham Kenny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:13pm
Yeap i agree.

I get asked this alot at our local club. and i HATE telling the kids that the only way to get there car as fast as mine is to buy a 250 speedo and motor.

Its not good for the sport and can put the kids off, but one thing i keep stressing to them is that speed is nothing without control and once they can get there lap times consistent and fast then that is the time to search for speed.
Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic