www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

** How to post picís in the forum**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ** How to post picís in the forum**
    Posted: 06 February 2005 at 2:36am

Ok I see some people trying to post pic's and it's all good have put a small post some were else but thourght i'd try it on a new thread. Just letting you know this is how I post threads and am sharing the idea but if you have another way all well and good..... here goes......

First you need to go to www.photobucket.com and get a account set up and register. Now (dont ask me why) You can only registar during office hours in the U.S.A so if you try and set up an account and you can't that's why, Once you have signed up (take the poverty pack its free you have to pay for the premium one)and all the bs is out the way your ready to start posting pic's.

When you are in your account you will see an add picture tool bar .....And just below it add mutiple pictures its up to you weather you want to submit 1 or up to 19 (that will take a while i generally do 5 at one time)now click on the browse button and it will bring up a new window (choose file window).....

From this window pick the folder with your pictures in it (i find it easier to click on the view menu and turn them to picture thumbs for easier viewing).Click on the picture you want to submit and click open.That automaticly puts it into the photobucket submiting page. click on submit and then the computer will do the rest it may take a while depending on your upload speed. The page will then refresh and you have your first picture saved into your folder in photobucket.

Still with us here not much more to go............

Now to place the photo on the schumacher forum (I forgot to mention that when I do all this I find it easier to minimise the schumacher forum and open photobucket in a new window)....((wait and see))

With both web sites open when you have writen your piece and want to post the pic, click on the tree up there in the tool bar section of this page 3 in from the right (see it up there) and a new window will open up in the top left hand side of the screen. Now the box with image url then (http:/)  <<-----erase this (its just easier trust me)

Then go to the photo bucket site (click on the tab to bring it to full screen)scroll down and see were it has URL on the top Then TAG below it and so on......left click on the URL box to high light it, Then right click and copy as(dont cut it out)...... Exellent

Now bring up the Insert Image box-Micros... below VVVVVV then click and paste the image where you deleted http:/ earlier and when click on ok button you should have a pic on the forum....

Good luck it might take a few goes to nail it on the head but its well worth it.......Hope this helps a few people out its easier to explain with a picture any day.......

Edited by blade954
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2005 at 2:46am

Any one want to post how they do it as well, some one might have an easier alternative please feel free to add ........

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 1:31am
You can also do the same thing to up load a picture onto your atvar just make sure when you do it to shrink the picture down below 15kb before you submit it......
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:17am
Another tip when you post a pic when you have placed the pic hit the enter button to stack them ontop of each other other wise they will sit along side each other......
matt1049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt1049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 3:05am
one more, dont try to submit more than 5 pics at a time, we hav ecable and a good comp and all but cant take it lol
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:15am
aal depends on the size of your pics do you resize before you post....
matt1049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt1049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:43pm

turns out i figd out tday it did work somhow, and ya theyre mostrous pics

blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 8:09am
Just remember to shrink your pics before you post them......
matt1049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt1049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 8:18pm

it does automatically, probably adds to the time lol

too lazy to do it on my own

cdentii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdentii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:45pm
Here is My fusion
cdentii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdentii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:46pm

Thank You For the help in posting Pics....

cdentii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdentii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 3:01pm
Blade Thanks for the help.....
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 10:22pm
no probs any time
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:40am
Originally posted by cdentii cdentii wrote:

Thank You For the help in posting Pics....

is that the losi truck ....... nice

matt1049 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt1049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:56am
no that wouldnt be, its an MGT(makes sense too, thats in his sig)
blade954 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blade954 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:36am
for the newbies........
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic