www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upgrades/ Improvments/ Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 1:32pm
I have been using the optional steel shafts from Schumacher without any problem.
jsntony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsntony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2008 at 12:52am

thanks for the quick reply nitro i looked for the optional drive shaft for the GTR menace in the exploded view, manual and the speed secrets on line but could only find one part number u2683 with no optional upgraded parts just the one listed are you using the standard menace GTR steel drive shafts or did you upgrade to a stronger one if so would it be cheeky to ask for the part numbers if you get time thanks

chicken feet cheers for the reply but those part numbers seem to be for the fusion, Ive not had no problems with my fusion drive shafts yet (touches wood)  although U3020 look like fusion drive shafts it doesn't say what car they are for or listed in the fusion diagram so i may be wrong about them ones, thanks

nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:55pm
Sorry my steel shafts are the ones listed for the Fusion . Their style number is U2151
swiggy109 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swiggy109 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 6:52pm

hi, i have a nitro fusion and when i start the car, it doesnt want to drive??? when i throttle up it just sits there and revs

any ides y this is happeing, plz help

madmarty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madmarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 6:42pm

a big thank you to blade for the help on the e start you just saved me and my mate alot of  groveling around our wifes for money cheers mate

its folk like you that make this hobby good for us newbies that have a crap lhs

MaxFusion28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxFusion28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 9:36am
Hey guys,

I'm a new member from Ireland. I must have spent the last 2 hours reading all 53 pages of posts..

Some great work goin on.

My schuey 28 is arriving next week so very excited.

I've been running a Ts-4n plus/pro, fully hoped up with alloy parts, 2 speed, orion wasp .12 motor, grp gandini foams. She is quick enough at about 55-60mph....nothing like ye got going on though!

But woah I cannot live without that kinda power in my life so an rtr fusion is coming.

First question would be: Does anybody use/have a tuned pipe that uses the 3 spring assembly??

I know they are the pipes of choice for the small block turbo .12s but does the silicon coupler with the picco 28 suit for the purposes??

Or is a 3 spring mounted header and pipe available??
sirus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sirus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2009 at 10:56am
with the .21 verson of the car the stock exhaust is under sized, instead of going smaller for the .28 you should look at going bigger.
erion racer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erion racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:46am

I know this is an old post, so hopefully someone will respond. Where can i get schumacher fusion 28 rims and tires from?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 515253
  Share Topic