www.racing-cars.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Nitro > Nitro Touring
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Upgrades/ Improvments/ Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 50515253>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 11:23pm
I've got a DX2.0 now, no complaints yet but I've yet to see how it performs at a long range.
nitrohead5300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2007 at 1:54am
I hope you don't have any problems with it.
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:38pm

Incognito I am sure you will be pleased with it because I think I am

Qaz

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:45pm
Have you finished breaking in picco yet Qaz? Its been ages since you started this project!
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:49pm

Well no All I need is a stupid turnbuckle thing I cant be bothered to ask someone to get it for me.

Qaz

incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:51pm
Which one?
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:57pm

It's on the back-left wheels, you sort of have to twist it on a metal kind of pole.

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 2:04pm
Is it just me or is the pipe on the new fusion slightly longer than the pipe for the .21??
incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 3:40pm
I've been saying it since they released pictures of it!

Good thing too, the old one would really restrict the power from the new engine.
Qaz96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qaz96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 4:29pm

I think it's the same pipe from the riot.

Qaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitrohead5300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 4:52pm
Yeah that is true it would limit the output on the larger motor.
incognito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incognito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2007 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Qaz96 Qaz96 wrote:

I think it's the same pipe from the riot.

Qaz

Its not; the riot has a small block pipe and if you look at the stinger its far too small and would restrict the power more than the standard fusion pipe. The riot is only 1/10 anyway, so its not as big as you think.
CHICKEN FEET View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHICKEN FEET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:25pm
the pipe is longer,thhe header opening is larger, the axles no longer use the blades. the gear just got drilled in it
jsntony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsntony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 4:57am

Hello i was just wondering has anyone in the UK done the wolf-pack radicals foam conversion to there menace gtr,

i have just got the wheel adaptors through the post from wolf-pack radicals and ordered the 1/8th foams tyres from Ben-racing,

when i got the foam tyres from Ben-racing they have the 4 pin layout not the 3 pin which is on the adaptors,

does anyone have part numbers and web addresses for the foam tyres with the 3 pin layout to buy in the UK

your help would be appreciated as I'm beginning to lose hope and as you can tell by the posting time i have spent many nights looking at the forum and have read all about it but just cant find the right tyres,

thanks in advance,

i also tried to upload the pictures to show you guys what i mean but for some reason they are only coming out as a small white page with a red cross 

here is a link to the ones i have already got these have the 4 pin layout, part no:MU35FCB

http://www.benracing.co.uk/acatalog/Enneti_8th_Scale_Tyres.h tml

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 4:00pm
You might want to try Serpent wheels.
fusion_mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fusion_mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 12:23am
hi im in the uk and i am in the same boat as you i want some good tyres but just dont kno were to get them from...i want good ones that will grip like glue..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 10:48pm

Obvioulsy softer wider tires will give more grip. But for agility thinner tires are better. You can get tire warmers as well and tire additives.

fusion_mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fusion_mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 12:08am
yes i kno but were i canot find any soft ones that are wide...it needs to be a uk site as well sooo
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2008 at 4:09pm

Go to http://www.serpent-uk.com/ phone them up and ask for the softest 10th scale wheels they can get.

jsntony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsntony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 1:08pm

hi guys, i got a quick question about the wolfpack conversion on the menace GTR has any one had any problems with driveshafts keep snapping as i had 3 snap on me yesterday just on the rear though Ouch

cheers for any help in advance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 50515253>
  Share Topic